Home page
  Hometown Heart
  Elected Officials
  Administrative Officials
  Business Directory
  Coming Events

Listed below are a number of commonly requested forms used by the City of Springfield.   Rather than make a trip to City Hall to pick up a form, just click on the link below to retrieve a copy of the form you need.  You can then print it out and fill it in.

You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer in order to display the form.  Most computers already have that software installed.  If yours doesn't, click on the button below to download and install a free copy.

                    Form Name
Agenda Request to Appear Before Council
Application - Alcohol License
Application - Building Permit
Application - Business - New
Application - Business - Renewal Forms
Application - Business operating out of residential area - 1st step
Application - Employment
Application - Police Officer
Application - Volunteer to Serve on Board or Committee
Application - Water Service - Commercial
Application - Water Service - Residential
Application - Water Service - Temporary
Motorized Cart (Golf Cart) - Application for Permit
Motorized Cart (Golf Cart) - Ordinance and Map
Open Records Request Form
Police - Personal Contact Form
Police - Security Check Request
Request for Appeal of a Civil Penalty Citation

Volunteer to Serve on Board or Commission

Water and/or Sewer Disconnect Form


| Home | Hometown Heart | Elected Officials | City Administration | Business Directory | Coming Events |